Events and Classes
All Classes Take Place Virtually, taught by Elizabeth Pyjov
Join from Anywhere in the World
- This event has passed.
Algorithm for a Loving Romantic Relationship: Practices for Happy & Healthy Love
January 31 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST$25.00
This is a great class both for those not in relationships (who would like to find a loving relationship) and for those in relationships (who want to make their current relationships more loving).
- What is the psychological preparation we need for a happy and healthy romantic relationship?
- How do we feel when a relationship is right for us?
- Is there such thing as “the one”?
- What are the lessons we learn inside a relationship?
- What is the most important type of meditation to do for the romantic relationship we’ve always wanted?
In this talk, you’ll get a roadmap for the practices you can do for a loving romantic relationship.
Many people in our time are trying to bypass romantic relationships altogether. Because they’re challenging. They always show us where we still have ego that we haven’t let go of. Some of the most important lessons we learn for spiritual growth happen inside a romantic relationship with your partner.
Join for a step-by-step guide to the psychological and spiritual journey of loving, happy, healthy romantic relationships.
Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm EST on Tuesday, January 31
Replay: Yes, available
Place: Zoom video
Host: Happiness Sangha
Facilitator: Elizabeth Pyjov
Join our mailing list below to get notified when new classes are scheduled.