Events and Classes
All Classes Take Place Virtually, taught by Elizabeth Pyjov
Join from Anywhere in the World
- This event has passed.
Becoming Self-Compassionate: Meditation and Science of the Mind Program for Happiness
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - April 6 @ 8:00 pm EDT
Your level of self-compassion is your level of happiness!
In this series, created by Elizabeth Pyjov, you will learn to be self-compassionate or deepen your self-compassion in new ways.
Join this workshop to better understand what self-compassion is, the science of self-compassion, and how to practice it each day.
Even if you come out being 5% more self-compassionate, the quality of your life will improve!
Some of the topics we will address:
· How does self-compassion impact the body and brain?
· Why does self-compassion increase levels of energy, ignite creativity, and help protect from burnout?
· How is self-compassion different from self-indulgence or self-esteem?
· How can we cultivate self-compassion on a daily basis?
After this program, your inner experience will feel more like confidence and warmth.
SCIENTIFIC BENEFITS OF SELF-COMPASSION
· Less Anxiety
· Less Anxiety
· Less Depression
· More Positive Emotions
· Better Sleep
· Stronger Immune System
· Better Mental Health
· Happier Relationships with Others
· 2 live sessions of two hours each (and the replay for each)
· More Self-Compassion = More Happiness
· Inspiration from Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, and Native American religions in how they view Self-Compassion
· Science of Self-Compassion
· Accepting yourself as you are
· Support in your practice from Elizabeth
· Global class community
SELF-COMPASSION PROGRAM TESTIMONIALS
· “I am more in touch with myself, my self-compassion is stronger. I am more connected with my challenges rather than disconnected. The class is revelatory and reinforcing.”
· “The program was life-changing and life-affirming.”
· “Elizabeth communicates the self-compassion material as if by osmosis.”
· “Such connection to the whole world and gratitude for being alive, in this moment.”
· “With Elizabeth’s voice guiding me,I felt I was in a cocoon… so safe and loved.”
· “The class was life-changing for me. After the meditation, I felt lighter and excited for what’s to come in my life. Thank you so much for the teachings and meditations!”
When: Via recording
Place: Zoom video
Host: Happiness Sangha
Facilitator: Elizabeth Pyjov
Join our mailing list below to get notified when new classes are scheduled.